Friday, March 27, 2009

Plugging along

It's been a crazy busy couple of weeks. I haven't had a lot of stitching time BUT I have made some progress on the background of Day 1 of the 12 Days of Christmas canvas. If I could find an hour without interruptions, I probably could get the background finished. That will leave the 2 outside borders and the yellow stripe on the pot. I will try to take a picture of it this weekend. I've really enjoyed working on this canvas. PFOS didn't suggest many decorative stitches for this one - basically because it has so many tiny leaves and tree branches, etc. The rhythm of the basketweave and the color combinations have been very calming and soothing. It has been a great canvas to work on during this busy time.

Did I tell you that I have been tagged by Cynthia to be interviewed? Apparently this interview process is making the rounds on some of the other stitching blogs. If you go to Cynthia's blog, you will be able to see the interview that another blogger did on her. She sent me my interview questions earlier this week. I just need to find a minute to sit down, answer them and post them here on my blog. Stay tuned!

No comments: