I have been stitching away on December Santa. I have completed the tree, stocking, candy cane pole, the toy basket, the wreath and bow, the candy cane and most of the holly leaves and berries since my last post. As I mentioned in an earlier post, I've ordered some Vineyard Silk and Kreinik for the outer robe and the background. I have gone almost as far as I can until those items come in. I haven't done anything with the bottom border yet. I can't decide if I want to do that in something sparkly or in the Vineyard Silk. Probably will have to wait until everything else is stitched to decide that. What do you think?
I will admit - this canvas has stitched up much faster than I anticipated. I am very pleased with my progress so far. Who knows I might even have it finished before the first of the month. That would be a major milestone for me.

2 comments:
Woo hoo!! He looks great!
Hi Kelly,
He's looking great!
Cynthia
Windy Meadow
Post a Comment