Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Oh my gosh!

I just opened my blog to add a quick post and found that I have had visitors! AND you've left comments! How cool is that? I usually read your blogs and here you are on mine. Wow. Can you all see me waving at you? Hi! Thanks so much.


My quick post is actually a confession. My local GOR (Goddess of Rules) BT, just had to intervene. I REALLY REALLY wanted to order a new canvas today. I've been eyeing it for awhile and so many shops are having sales....well, you get the picture. Luckily my stitching buddy, MJ was able to get in touch with BT so no rules were broken. According to BT, I have to eat my peas before I can have dessert. That means that I actually have to finish stitching a canvas before I can even consider purchasing anything new. Now, do you see why I need a GOR or two?? No will power at all. Thanks MJ and BT for looking out for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my dear girl, the time's they are a changin'! Not long ago I was also of the nothing new until old is done persuasion. But after joining a few needlework lists, I found I was a total amateur compared to most of the other stitchers willing to talk about their stash. I now have maybe a dozen or so painted canvases waiting for my needle, and I surf the net everyday listening for one that's calling my name. A dozen or so?....mere child's play! Afterall, the art of creating beauty is not something one can put a limit on. Yes, that's it, I must not stiffle my desire to create beauty lest it disappear forever. As they say, that's my story and I'm sticking with it! Glad we're having fun on your blog.