Woohoo! We have pictures!!! All you experienced bloggers are probably laughing, but this is a big deal for me. In addition to new blogger angst, I also have camera angst. See, we got a new camera for Christmas. Between trying to figure out how to use the camera, transfer the images to the computer and then add the images to the blog, I think I need motion sickness meds. I've been doing some serious skidding around those learning curves.
This is the December Kelly Clark Santa before I took the first stitch. I haven't had a chance to take pictures of what I have stitched yet. That will come in another post. I wanted to make sure I could put a picture on the blog before I went too crazy with the camera.

8 comments:
Congratulations! I found images the most challenging thing to master in a blog. Good luck with the stitching rules. Me, I can't cope with rules so I'll just watch you admiringly from the shadows, ok?
The Other Jane, Chilly Hollow
Welcome to the gang! All the new things to learn.....one at a time!LOL, and don't hesitate to ask for help!
Thanks Pat and Jane for your nice comments and offers for help. I am sure I will have to take you up on your offers soon.
Jane, it is still early in the year. I am sure those rules will be bent or broken before too long.
So glad you've decided to test the blogging waters. Come on in, splash around, there's plenty of room. So excited that you're an avid Kelly Clark fan. She is quite an artist and I, for one, will enjoy following your progress on her lovely canvases.
Not to worry to much about the mechanics of blogging, I do it for myself and it works out, BUT I do wish I had the know how to "spiff" it up asthetically, like Jane, etal. All the best. Enjoy!
Welcome to the stitch blogging world. When I started my stitching blog, there were no others! Or at least there were no others that I knew about. Margaret
You're off to a great start! I'm still new to blogging too and just try to take it one thing at a time. I just learned how to add a slide show and a visitor counter! Welcome to this crazy, wonderful world of blogging!
Oh I know how you feel. Thank goodness that I had lots of help to get me started on both, blogging and camera :-)
It is a lot of fun though once you get the hang of it.
Pierrette =^..^=
Well, aren't you so cool? You're getting it all going, and you started with a very cool Santa!! I love him. You are seriously tempting me to move to him and skip Oct and Nov!! Great to be watching what you're doing! Jane of SA
Post a Comment