I am currently working on the second tooth fairy pillow for my other nephew and his wife. I plan to post a picture of a tiny piece of it so you can get an idea of what I am doing. As you know, I can't post many pictures of it or it will ruin the surprise. The first tooth fairy pillow will be presented to the mom-to-be next Saturday at the baby shower I am co-hosting. I WILL post a picture of that pillow after she sees it.
Tropical tree has been put on hold until the second tooth fairy pillow is finished. I have to make that finishing deadline in order to get in back in time for the wee one's arrival in early 2010.
Quick update on Dad. He is home now and so happy to be there. That makes my mother the chief caregiver at this point and I do worry about her. He is getting stronger every day. He is taking out patient physical therapy 3 days a week for the next 8 weeks. That should get him back on his feet and into a more normal lifestyle. Thank you to everyone who has commented on the blog and e-mailed me personally. I really appreciate the support from everyone. You guys rock!

3 comments:
Hi Kelly,
Glad to hear that your Dad is doing better and that he is back home. He will recuperate a lot faster now that he is back at home and comfortable. :-)
Love the new canvas! I read about this one on Ruth's blog and on the shop link. I'll enjoy watching you stitch this fun design!
We are going to need to see pictures of the tooth fairy pillow as soon as the shower is over! Just kidding, though I would love to see pictures as soon as you can share and you have time to upload them. :-)
Slowly getting caught back up with everything here. :-)
Cynthia
Windy Meadow
Hi Cynthia,
Thanks for commenting. I think the mystery class will be tons of fun. The pictures of the tooth fairy pillow have already been taken and are ready for me to upload as soon as I get home from the shower. You will see it soon!
Great to know your dad is doing well. I'm sending lots of positive thoughts your way (and his). Love the RC canvas. Can't wait to see what Ruth does with it. Talk soon. Jane
Post a Comment