Hope you enjoyed getting a chance to finally see it. Thanks for all your support while I was frantically stitching this. I feel like it was a true team effort.
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Tooth Fairy Pillow Was A Big Hit
The baby shower for my nephew's wife was yesterday. It was a wonderful event and she got some really cute (and tiny) things for the wee one. I wish you all could have been there when she opened the gift from us. The look on her face when she saw the tooth fairy pillow was fabulous. It made all my frantic stitching feel like it was worth while. I've been promising you pictures as soon as the shower was over - so here they are. The first picture is a close up of the tooth fairy pocket. The image doesn't do it justice - but the trim around the pocket and the pillow has these wonderful little tufts of metallic and pink and blue threads. It makes it look almost shabby chic.
This is a close up of the ice cream cone and some of the bigger dots. Again, just to give you a feel for some of the stitches and threads.
This is the back of the pillow. The finishers at PFOS were sweet enough to put my initials and the year on that adorable blue and mint green leopard print.
And here is the front of the pillow. Again, the picture doesn't do it justice. It is a wonderful mix of mint green, pale blue and pink. I am very pleased with the finished product.
Hope you enjoyed getting a chance to finally see it. Thanks for all your support while I was frantically stitching this. I feel like it was a true team effort.
Hope you enjoyed getting a chance to finally see it. Thanks for all your support while I was frantically stitching this. I feel like it was a true team effort.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi Kelly,
It turned out wonderfully!
And PFOS did a wonderful job as usual on the finishing. I have a few things to send them which I should do soon... LOL!
Thanks so much for sharing. :-)
Cynthia
Windy Meadow
The pillow is absolutely DARLING!! You did a great job. What a lucky little baby!! And nephew!! And wife!!
Post a Comment