First of all, thank you to all of you who have e-mailed or commented about my Dad. He is doing amazingly well - all things considered. He might even be able to come home early next week. Truly a miracle.
The Viola tropical tree canvas has been a great diversion from my Dad and his situation. Not only is it fun to look at - it is fun to work on. I've finished all the pink spots, the fronds on the tree and the teal background. I am doing it all in metallics and I tell you - that puppy is sparkling!! As much as I would like to continue working on it, I think I am going to have to set it aside for a few weeks. I REALLY need to get started on the 2nd tooth fairy pillow. I have to have that finished by the end of October in order to have it back from the finisher by my deadline.
I wish you all could have been with me on Friday. A big ole box was sitting on my front porch when I got home from the hospital. AND it was from PFOS. It contained the finished tooth fairy pillow (#1) - ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!! I will post a picture of it after the shower in early October. Also in the box was the Viola crab canvas that I worked on earlier this year. It is the CUTEST thing I have ever seen. I can't wait to show it to you.
I know I have been promising to take pictures for weeks. I know I haven't done as I promised. I HOPE to get pictures taken this weekend so you can see the cuteness. You will be blown away.
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Updates all around
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment