My nephew and his adorable wife had their baby yesterday!!! We have a bouncing baby boy! Woo and Hoo! He arrived mid day and weighed in at over 8 pounds. He is healthy and Mom is doing great. We are going to the hospital today to meet him. I can hardly wait. I got a picture of him delivered to my phone yesterday and he is just adorable. I can't wait to see him and snuggle with him. My nephew and his wife chose not to find out what they were having, so we all have been trying to guess.
If you remember, Tooth Fairy Pillow #1 (that I stitched for him) was mostly blue and green with a bit of pink thrown in. I guess I was secretly hoping for a boy. Now we have one!
Congrats to you my sweet family. We are so proud to be great aunties and uncles.
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wonderful news!
Hi Kelly,
Congratulations on the new addition to your family!
Cynthia
Windy Meadow
Post a Comment