Wednesday, December 30, 2009

DONE DONE and DONE!

Many of you know that I have been working on a second tooth fairy pillow. This one is also for a nephew and his wife. They are expecting their first child in March. I started this little guy in October with the thought that I could have him stitched and back from the finisher by January 1st. Then I injured my stitching hand and I had to set it aside for 6 WEEKS! I am thrilled to report that at 1:00 AM on December 28th, I finished it. By 10:00 AM, it was in the mail to the finisher. I've been told that it will be back to me in time for the February 6th shower that I am giving for the mother to be. I am sure rush fees and overnight postage rates will be needed but I don't care. It is DONE, DONE and done! Woo and hoo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A lucky little grandnephew/niece! This is going to be a great tooth pillow.
Nancy

Cyn said...

Hi Kelly,

Congratulations on another finish!

It is very cute... LOL!!!

Cynthia
Windy Meadow