Friday, November 20, 2009

Still kicking

No, I haven't fallen off the end of the earth. I'm still here. We've had alot going on with Dad so my blogging and stitching time has been reduced to nothing.

I am still resting the stitching arm in hopes that it will heal "happy". I had a nerve study yesterday. Very interesting procedure. Sort of like paying someone to taser you! It wasn't but so bad while he was doing the study. It was the involuntary twitching and muscle spasms that started on the way home that caused me problems. Luckily they are gone today - just a bit of muscle soreness remains. The good news that came out of my tasering was that I don't have any permanent nerve damage as a result of my injury. WOO and HOO! He said the nerves were just angry and agitated and would eventually settle down. Of course, shooting electricity through them yesterday didn't make them any happier!!!!! Now they really have an attitude!!

I hope to dig out a few minutes of time from the weekend to stitch. I still have the second tooth fairy pillow to finish and I am dying to start the mystery project from Bedecked and Beadazzled. I've already received the first 2 lessons and I think #3 is probably in the mail.

Happy Friday everyone.

1 comment:

Cyn said...

Hi Kelly,

Don't worry as we'll be here when you have time. :-)

Cynthia
Windy Meadow