Sunday, November 1, 2009

Nothing - zip - nada

Not a stitch has been taken in over a week. Dad is back in the hospital so I don't have any free time to sit and rest- much less stitch. AND I've hurt my hand. Can't hold a needle for more than a minute or two without pain. I have a dr's appt on Tuesday to see how much damage I have done. My self imposed deadline for the second tooth fairy pillow was today. Didn't make it. The deadline from PFOS is the 15th. I can only hope that I can make that one. I am sad, mad and frustrated. Please send healing thoughts to my Dad and comforting thoughts to my Mom. Thanks.

3 comments:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

HUGS!

Hope things calm down soon.

Cyn said...

Hi Kelly,

I'm thinking of you and hoping that the hand problem is minor and quickly fixed after seeing the doctor.

So sorry to hear that your father is back in the hospital, {{{Hugs}}}

And even though the baby will be here soon, they won't need the tooth fairy pillow for several (5-6) years. :-)

Cynthia
Windy Meadow

Cynthia
Windy Meadow

Kelly said...

Thanks so much for the hugs and sweet words. It means so much. Hugs back to both of you!!