
You might remember from an earlier post that I have signed up for the latest mystery class offered by
Bedecked and Beadazzled. Ruth is using Raymond Crawford's Merry Christmas canvas for this class. My first installment arrived while I was in Charlottesville. This package included the canvas, stretcher bars, and threads & the stitch guide for the first sections. Every few weeks she will send me what I need for the next section. I won't have any idea what the finished project will look like until I get to the last installment. I do know that this will be glitzy and over the top - something that Ruth specializes in. The picture above shows the inside of my box. Even the packaging and the contents are pretty!!

These are the colors that I will use on the first section. Visit
Ruth's blog and see what she has done with the first section. It is lovely!

Check out this great folder. This is what the stitch guide came in. It looks just like a peppermint. I don't know where Ruth gets her packaging but it is truly amazing.
3 comments:
Hi Kelly,
I've been following along with this project on Ruth's blog and I'm looking forward to watching you stitch "Merry Christmas".
Ruth move the shop this past weekend in all of that rain. Let me know if you ever get up this way and we can meet up and visit. :-)
Cynthia
Windy Meadow
Beautiful!! And you even received stretcher bars?
I can't wait for my box to arrive. Thank you, Kelly,
for encouraging me to do this project. It is going
to be fun, fun, fun!!
Becky
Hi Cynthia and Becky. Thanks for visiting the blog. I am really excited about this class BUT can't start it until the second tooth fairy pillow is finished. I HOPE to have it finished by the end of the month so I can get started on this. I would like to think I can keep up with the lessons as they are mailed. Cynthia - I definitely will call you the next time I am up that way. WOOHOO to you Becky....so glad I could talk you into the class.
Post a Comment