Sunday, August 16, 2009

Back from vacation


You might have noticed that it has been quiet here in Ortville. We've been on vacation and have just returned. It was wonderful and I really hate for the normal routine to start back up. Don't get me wrong - I love the life we have. I just wish we could go at that relaxed pace every day. Hopefully I can keep this happy relaxed feeling going at least until I get to my desk in the morning!!! :-)

Stitching and reading took up a good bit of my time during vacation. I'll post a picture soon of the Viola! canvas that I am working on. It is adorable and very different from what you have seen so far.

More soon - I have laundry to do and groceries to buy.

1 comment:

Cyn said...

Hi,

We were on vacation last week also!

Decided at the last minute to take the kids down to Orlando as we could pick up DS in North Carolina from camp on the way.

Lot's of fun :-) but no stitching :-(

Cynthia
Windy Meadow