Sunday, May 10, 2009

Just a few more

I couldn't resist adding a few more images from the garden. This teapot planter is just outside my back door. I collect teapots and was thrilled when my friend TB found this adorable planter.

This is one of the lovely roses blooming in my yard. I just love the many shades of pink. Each rose has a different pattern with the same great colors.
This shrub rose is on the edge of our driveway. It is the first thing you see when you turn into our driveway. It blooms on and off all summer long.

I hope you enjoyed the garden tour. I will add more pictures as new flowers start appearing in the garden.
On a stitching note - I have stitched a little but don't have any new pictures to show. Stay tuned.



2 comments:

Cyn said...

Hi Kelly,

Love the pictures!

You all down there are so far ahead of us season wise. Things are just beginning to barely bloom here. At least they will if the sun will stay out for at least 12 hours! :-)

At least we now have plenty of water in our area. LOL!

Cynthia
Windy Meadow

Kelly said...

Hi Cynthia,

We have had a VERY wet Spring too. I think that is why all my flowers are doing so well. Of course, the weeds are doing even better!!!!