Monday, July 27, 2009

Stitching, stitching, stitching - woo hoo!

I know - I know - I promised pictures last week and you still are waiting. The home computer is acting up, (AGAIN) so adding pictures is not an option right now. I can add a quick update from work but I'm not comfortable adding pictures etc. from my desk. Me thinks it would be frowned upon. Please bear with me for a few more days. If Mother Nature looses her attitude and stops throwing thunder storms at me, I should be able to fix the computer tonight and then add pictures.

I am stitching like a wild woman and have made very good progress. I started and completed the tooth pocket yesterday. Yep, I sat in my stitching chair for 6 hours and stitched. I am 3/4 of the way through the background on the main pillow. Since I anticipate that this tooth fairy pillow will see alot of abuse, I'm doing the background in basketweave. As you know, that takes awhile to do. I also have a few more metallic baubles to add to it.

For those of you who have been sweet enough to stay with me on these pictureless entires, you might remember that this Friday is my deadline. It has to be flying south to PFOS no later than August 1st in order to get back to me by October 1st. Keep your fingers crossed! I'd cross my fingers but they are sore from stitching non stop.

No comments: