This is my current stitching project. I must confess that this has not all been stitched in the last few weeks. I started this one last fall and then set it aside when I started working on SFS 2009. I needed something fun to work on that would keep my stitching mojo going. So I pulled this back out. It probably will grow up to be another season pillow for the chair. I am almost finished with the background. I don't like the orange border on it, so I won't do that. I'm trying to decide if I want to add another border to it or if I just want it enlarge the background area. I think I need something to tie in those those white swirly things between the crabs. What do you think about a black and white mosaic tiled border on the top and bottom??
These are some of the flowers that I picked up from the Farmer's Market yesterday. This little container will go with me to work tomorrow and brighten up my desk.
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Images from Ortville
Happy Sunday everyone. Hope you all are having a lovely restful day. I have several topics running through this entry. Hope you enjoy them all.
I've just changed the pillow in the "ever changing chair". For those new to the blog, I have a favorite rocking chair in my living room that has morphed into a display area for some of my seasonal needlepoint. This is one of my favorites. The picture doesn't do the colors justice. It is a fun combination of greens, purples, blues and pinks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Love the pictures. Your flowers are beautiful. Your farmer's market is awesome, it seems. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Jane
Nice pictures and I love your new pillow. The finishing is great. I'm jealous since our local Farmer's Market doesn't open until July. But it does run until mid October. Enjoy your lovely flowers.
Post a Comment