Thursday, April 2, 2009

Stashed

Forgive me dear Goddesses of Rules for I have stashed. I have broken the SFS 2009 contract and have purchased a new canvas. I was doing so well......I had made it through the first quarter of the year without purchasing a single new canvas - not even one. But then it happened - one of the shops had a sale - a really BIG sale - a 40% off sale - not just any 40% off sale but a 40% off of all in stock Kelly Clark canvases. I was doomed. There was no way I could resist that. I grabbed my credit card and sat patiently at my desk waiting for the shop to open so I could place my order. The moon, the stars and all the planets all aligned perfectly and they had the one canvas I wanted in stock AND they had a stitch guide for it. Yippee skippy. I am now the proud owner of the Springtime Topiaries . It should arrive on my doorstep any day now. I think I will sit on the front porch all weekend and wait for Willie (our mailman) to bring me my treat. Forgive my dear Goddesses of Rules for I have stashed and it was fun!

5 comments:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Honey, it was fated. The canvas you liked on sale and with a stitch guide included? You were powerless to resist!

Have fun with it. Cute design and it'll be fun with all the trees.

Jane said...

You're not going to get any sassing from me! Sounds like a great decision! Stash on, girl.

Kelly said...

Thanks Ladies. I love it when fellow stitchers understand! The package was on my doorstep when I got home from work. The canvas is wonderful!!! I want to start stitching on it right now.

Front Range Stitcher said...

Okay, I'm all for you starting right away, afterall you cannot finish it until you start it, right? Right. Thank you, I thought you'd agree. It was resistable. We feel your joy!:)

Cyn said...

Hi Kelly,

What stash, I don't see/hear/speak any new stash purchases! LOL!!!

But since it was one you loved, on sale, with a stitch guide? That's definitely an exception to the rules!!! :-)

Cynthia
Windy Meadow